Old Country Life Experience
Why not experience the countryside life of 50 years ago?
There is a single family of farmers still living the life of ancient times in the village, which is a small settlement with fewer than 100 people, surrounded by mountains on every side.
- May 1 – October 31
- daily *Closed during the winter period
- You can try wood-splitting, cooking using
the furnace, and fishing in a clear stream of the Arakawa River.
- Set by contacting us directly.
◎You can experience country life in the wooden 2-story,
Magariya (L-shape house) which has a hearth, wood-burning
stove, and furnace♪
- Adults 2,500 yen～/Kindergarteners 1,500 yen～/
Elementary Students, Jr. High Students 2,000 yen～
*The indicated price is per person
- Advanced reservation required.
- Available Languages
- Japanese only
- Countryside Experience “Jizaiya”
55 Shimoarakawa, Kyowaarakawa, Daisen-shi, Akita 019-2412
(In Japanese only)