- Mid-June to September
- 10:00~15:00 *Meet 10 minutes before.
- Meeting Place
Shirakami Mountains Course: Takinoma Beach Guesthouse Akita Shirakami Parking
Lot or Aomori Juniko Seaside Park
Shiraito Falls Course: Monzen Fishing Port
- Things to Bring
- Glasses Strap for those who wear glasses, extra contact lenses for
contact lens wearers, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, etc.
Important! If you have motion sickness (seasickness), take some preventive medicine
- Adult 12,960 yen/Elementary Students 8,640 yen/Kindergarten or younger 4,860 yen
*Lunch (local cuisine experience) included
*Age 2 and younger are free of charge. Bring some drink and food for infants.
- Things included in the fee
- accident insurance, kayaking tour UV rash guard top and
bottom (standard size, adults only), boots (up to 30 cm), life vest, SEAVIEW (underwater
glasses), for snorkeling; wet suit (standard size for both adults and children 100-180 cm),
underwater mask, snorkel, fins, gloves, NAUI Snorkeling Program Participation Certificate,
drink (1.5ℓ/person), and ingredients for lunch cuisine experience are included.
- Make an advanced reservation using the Reservation Status Calendar on our
- Minimum Participants
- 2 adults, capacity up to 6 adults *Family participation is welcomed.
- NPO Akita Umibe-no-Shizen Gakko
6-5-6 Onoba, Akita-shi, Akita 010-1424
(In Japanese only)