- July – October *The best season is June to September.
- Flight Experience days are on Sat., Sun., and holidays.
Also held on weekdays when the instructor is available.
- 9:00-17:00 *Flight Experience: 9:30-16:30
- 6,500 yen per person (including 500 yen for insurance）
- Nearby Spot
- Oga West Coast
On Osanbashi Road, enjoy the wilderness with its rough reef coastal scenery
and green mountains in the back.
A pleasure boat ride is also available. (40 min. by car from JR Oga Station)
- Available Languages
- Japanese English
- Required time is 20 to 30 minutes.
· There are times when you cannot fly due to weather conditions.
・From children 25 Kg or more in weight. Wear clothes that are somewhat dirt-
ready and easy to move in. Jeans and sweatshirts are not recommended.
・Gloves: Wear them to protect your hands, such as thin leather gloves.
Or Bring cotton work gloves.
・Shoes: Wear shoes which firmly protect your ankles, and with soles that aren’t
slippery, such as hiking boots.
- Kanpuzan Paraglider School
Kanpuzan Restaurant House 1-1 Kanpuzan, Wakimoto-tominaga, Oga-shi, Akita 010-0344
(In Japanese only)