Hanawa Machiodori Dance Experience
Kazuno City has food, history, the great nature of Towada-Hachimantai, and one of Japan’s best 3 kinds of festival music, the Hanawa Bayashi, plus the Hanawa Machiodori, a dance accompanied by that music. Experience the local nature, culture, and traditional performance.
- All year round
- Golden Week holiday, summer vacation period,
- Required Time
- About 90-120 minutes
- 1-30 persons
- You can participate in a Hanawa Machiodori dance.
①You will dance to two types of music, Honbayashi and Gion.
②Available for groups of 10 persons. The instructors will be four dancers.
＊Participants will receive a Hanawa Bayashi Japanese fan gift.
- 1 to 30 persons 55,000 yen
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Number of Participants
- From 1 to 30 persons
- Available Languages
- Japanese only
- Towada-Hachimandaira Tourism Products Association
11-4 Shinden-machi, Hanawa, Kazuno-shi, Akita 018-5201
(In Japanese only)