Sake brewery tour (Kimura Sake brewery)
Since its founding, the technique of tradition passed down by Kimura Sake Brewery has been passed down over and over for many years as a brewer and a keeper of imperial archives went to Nada multiple times and built up their craft and refined it over a long period of time. Its history and tradition still produces a deep taste unique to Kimura Sake Brewery, which still breathes in every corner of the old sake brewery and can not be reproduced anywhere else.
- Please contact us when making a reservation.
Operating time: 9:00 to final entry at 4:00
Scheduled holidays: Sundays and public holidays (reservations up to 3 business days in advance are possible),
1/1 to 1/3, 8/13 to 8/15
- Supported languages
- Advanced reservation advisability
- [By reservation only]
* If you would like to take a tour on weekdays, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
* If you would like to take a tour on a holiday (Sundays and holidays) please make a reservations by 3 business days before by e-mail or telephone.
- Available personnel
- 30 people at a time
- Implementing organization
- Ltd. Kimura Brewery
- Contact destination
- Zip 012-0844
2-1-11 Tamachi, Yuzawa, Akita-ken
(In Japanese only)