Spatial culture tour spinning from the Meiji era
Kodama brewing was founded in 1823. The appearance of the historic brick warehouses that retains the ambiance of the era is exceptional. The brewing process, etc., of sake and miso soy sauce will be explained while touring through the storehouse. There is also a "sake tasting corner" where you can taste Japanese sake at the store inside the shop. Please try the excellent gems of this amazing collection. Application on the day is possible.
- Time required for the tour
- 30 minutes
- Guide time
- 3 times per day/from 11, from 1, from 3
- Culture tour holidays
- 8/13, 12/31 to 1/3
* A separate entrance fee is required for visiting the photo gallery "Blue Hole".
- Advanced reservation advisability
- Please make a reservation via telephone or Internet in advance.
- Available personnel
- From 1 people
- Implementing organization
- Kodama Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Contact destination
- Zip 018-1504
34-1 Iizuka, Iitagawaiizuka, Katagami, Akita-ken
(In Japanese only)