Junsai picking experience
Ride an ark about the size of 1 tatami mat and while handling a wooden stick, pick them up 1 by 1. Everything picked can be taken. How to ride the boat and how to pick will be taught politely, so beginners are welcome.
Junsai...an aquatic plant with leaves on the surface of the water
- Opening period
- early May to the middle of August
- Experience time
- 9 to 4
- experience time
- until 3
* Conditions vary slightly depending on the farm. Confirmation is necessary. No holidays during the season.
- 1 adult (middle school student and older) 2,000 JPY child (elementary school student) 1,000 JPY
- Advanced reservation advisability
- Advanced reservation system.
Please make a reservation by telephone or e-mail in advance, on the day of reception, we will give directions to each farm after acceptance at the tourist information center inside of the Roadside Station Kotooka. (No lead rate)
- Available personnel
- 1 person in 1 boat maximum group of 50 people.
- Implementing organization
- NPO Corporation Mieko Town Tourism Association
- Contact destination
- Zip 018-2104
123-2 Takaishino, Kado, Mitane, Yamamoto District, Akita-ken
Inside Roadside Station Kotooka
(In Japanese only)